Monday, April 19, 2010

Good Weekend.



I give this weekend a much needed A.  First off, it was freakin beautiful this weekend!  Second, I got to play disc golf twice...and teach a friend how to play (thus securing many more weekends of good times).  Third (okay, no more counting), i was able to start to tackle my much neglected stack of magazines.  Which also included a GQ I randomly picked up at CVS (their coverboy warnated it...Mr. Jake Gyllenhaal).  I discovered GQ is actually a really quality magazine and that I liked Diesel...thanks to their 4 scent related inserts.  Church was also a good time this weekend. I helped out with the kids community Sunday and this super sweet girl that was visiting with one of the regulars (we had a lot of "sleepover visitors" this week) gave me a picture she painted.  So precious.  I put it up on my fridge.

(Not sure if the picture will show up here or at the end...I found a new blogging app on my phone, but I'm not sure how to work it)

I appreciate the kids at my church they keep me grounded and hopeful of children...it's a nice balance to my job.

The rest of the weekend was filled with good conversation, sunshine, and bonding with my couch...good times all around.

Now time to start the work week.

0 Comments:

Leave a Thought...