Sunday, November 23, 2008

The first...

So this is my first post of my new journal (for some reason I don't like the word blog...so I call this a journal). Last one I had chronicled my years during college and then first years in the real world. I put all my posts in a book and shut down the site. Now it's time to start new. Start fresh.

I will make one note...I'm writing this journal for me and my friends, not for the rest of the world. And thus you ask, why did you put it on the open internet for all to see instead of on facebook or on one of those super protected sites? Because there is still something freeing and wonderful about putting my thoughts out in the true open. And I can make it so much prettier :) So if you stumble upon this, or don't know me very well, take what I post on here with a grain of salt.

For your humor for today...
A real comment I made to myself while driving to Target this evening..."...don't buy (another) light saber until have someone else to play swords with." I think it was much funnier in my head. Especially since it was a needed conversation as I had just been looking through/playing with some of my toys in my toy draw. I love living alone.

0 Comments:

Leave a Thought...