Monday, July 5, 2010

Sweet Camera Awesomeness.



So I just downloaded a new camera app a few days ago that makes artsy photos on the fly. Most apps like this really suck or are to complicated/basic for the everyday user. Camera 360 knows whats going on...simple enough that I can use it without a manual but artsy enough that I feel like I'm actually getting some that would take me forever to figure out on my own.

By the way in case you haven't already met him, this is my little man, Sawyer.  I love how his paw came out so big and distinct.  Totally couldn't have done this one on my own.

In other news, school is in full swing for the summer. It makes me want to puke...someone should have shot me when I thought working full-time and going to school part-time was a good idea.  Oh well, only a few more months and papers until I never have to do school again.  No words can describe the joy I have toward finishing school...again.  Only 160ish days.

0 Comments:

Leave a Thought...