Sunday, June 21, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things...

So I just bought a pint of Talenti sobetto Roman Raspberry (top picture) from Whole Foods about an hour ago...I am floored. It is the best I've had since Italy...which is tough competition because when I was there I had it three times a day every day I was there...yeah, obsessed? Maybe. So it is topping my list today of wonderful things. Price wise it's not bad, but it's not an everyday thing, it was $4.99 at whole foods for the pint. http://www.talentigelato.com/




My favorite brand. 365 Everyday Value at Whole Foods. This is Whole Food's version of a store brand...but there's nothing watery about it...the food is amazing and very affordable sometimes more affordable then the regular grocery store (actually often cheaper). In particular I love their Peach Mango Salsa...SO GOOD.



This was another recent find...I found it as I was shopping at Target and desperate for caffeine. Target didn't have the biggest selection of teas (it was only a Greatland store), so my options for black tea were limited to unreasonably cheap (which meant horrible) and this $3 chi...I opted for the $3 chi. I was SO amazed when I got home and brewed my first cup. I should probably explain that I am new to this whole tea drinking thing, so this was the first time I ever had tasted (and enjoyed) all the flavors in the tea...it was delightful.



This is a staple in my pantry. Skippy give me the best of all worlds...affordable ($2.20), natural (peanuts, sugar, palm oil, and salt), and for the most part no stirring...ahh wonderful. I've begun adding a bit of ground flax seed to my jar...so I can sneak in some greatness of flax seed (omega-3's).

Alas for now that will have to do...I must go to bed...we'll explore my other favorite non-food items another time.

0 Comments:

Leave a Thought...