Sunday, June 7, 2009

Aldi's love and the beginning of school.

Love Aldi's...I did a brief trip to get the last few things on my grocery list today...and BAM there it was! Another thing they BLEW my mind on how cheap they could sell it for. The item? Blueberries - $1.49. WHAT??? I know! I mean I get they are in season and all right now, but the cheapest I've seen them is at Whole Foods for $2.50. What else did I get you ask? A bag of apples, a few pears, a pack of mini sweet peppers, and last but least vinegar so I could keep killing my drain flies with my vinegar/baking soda explosion.

Speaking of killing drain flies, I've been cleaning like crazy...well, not so much crazy but rather just cleaning in general, because I start classes tomorrow and I'm guessing I'm not going to have a lot of spare time.

Here's my schedule for my summer classes...(so you can know why I'm not calling/texting/emailing/or facebooking you back)

The schedule ish:
Mon/Tues - Practice class 9a-4p
Wed/Thur - work
Fri/Sat - DSM class 9a-4p
Sun - day of rest :)
Mon - Practice class 9a-4p
Tues/Wed/Thur - work
Fri/Sat - DSM class 9a-4p
Sun - day of rest!
Mon - Practice class
Tues/Wed/Thur/Fri - work (4 - 10 hr days)
Sat - probably spending most of it writing a paper
Sun - much needed day of rest
Mon/Tues - Practice class 9a-4p
work work work, write write write...until some time in early/mid July that I have my last set of Fri/Sat full day DSM classes.

That's it ladies and gentlemen...now you know...also, this wasn't to show you how busy I will be, but rather because everyone keeps asking when my classes are and well, as you can see it's hard to explain.

In other news, I just went to Lowes and I had the most wonderful lady help me in the garden department! You could really see how much she loves her job...it was so infectious. Made my evening so much better!

Alright, well I need to finish cleaning the apartment so it won't be too bad when I neglect it for a month :) Then to bed...

0 Comments:

Leave a Thought...