Friday, March 26, 2010

For Your Viewing Pleasure...

So I'm waiting at the office for traffic to clear up, so I can head to Kansas Sampler to grab a new K-State t-shirt.  It seems like the perfect time (and excuse) to get a new shirt.  Especially since I want to have an awesome one to wear to my class at KU (Edwards Campus) tomorrow.  The level of pride the boys in purple have brought out in me recently has almost reached the level of graduation day.  I can't ever think of time when I was more proud to be a Wildcat then that...so this whole basketball thing is pretty awesome.

On that note, last weekend I was a little disappointed at the selection of K-State graphics when I did a google image search, in particular, the very few old school willie's available.  So I took it upon myself to play with my new insanely enhanced photo editing software on my phone and create a few more options (color, texture, size, etc).  I then uploaded them to my Picasa web ablum.  So for your viewing pleasure, here are a few of the ones that have proven to be the most popular (from their view count atleast):


  

0 Comments:

Leave a Thought...