Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Locking it Down Like Fort Knox

(funny how despite my efforts this picture insits on laying on its side!)
I need to move. Apparently there's a random man inside our locked building possibly scopping...or up to something.  Thankfully my neighbors rock and got him out.  Now their on the look out, ready to shank anyone who looks suspicious. So yeah, after the bug crawling on me in bed last year, year it took to fix the hole in my bathroom ceiling, black mold and now safety concerns...it might be time to move.  So sad I do love this tiny little place.

1 comment:

  1. i've got two options for you of places to live. 1) at my house, I've got a really cool attic. 2) with some girls from my church. they're our age and just bought a house. Let me know if you're interested... and I need to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete