Sunday, February 20, 2011

Soccer Season


I love soccer and lucky for me I get to to play indoor soccer each week with an awesome team called The Hawks.  I know, cool name right?  The coolness factor would make much more sense if you knew the names of the other teams in our league, ones like Rugburn, Gums and Roses, Stormy Weather...the list goes on.  A new session of indoor soccer started up this week.  We're the team in black (Hawks, black, makes sense, right?)

Anyway, while taking a breather on the sidelines, I grabbed my my phone and snapped a few pictures.  I know there not the greatest, but what's super cool about them is the blurring.  Here's why: check out the feet of the players.  Some of them are crystal clear, meaning they were not in motion...which means they were stopping during each of the steps toward the ball.  However, notice Anna, the gal bursting out in front of them.  No crystal clear feet.  Meaning she was moving and fast.  It's no wonder she was ahead of them.

0 Comments:

Leave a Thought...