Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The New Bag and India?

Sadly, I decided not to get my love-at-first-sight for to shield my laptop from the world.  Though, I am considering her for non-laptop related issues.  Anyway, in the laptop arena, we have a winner.  While at Bags and Baggage this weekend I came across this beauty from PacSafe.


This picture does horrible justice.  It's actually rather beautiful.

And as an awesome bonus, check out it's safety features...
So the reason for this ultra safe purchase?  Besides, living in hit or miss safe/unsafe zone and working in probably (not probably, actually) the most unsafe area of town, I've also recently decided to apply (read: not accepted yet) for a two-week study aboard program in India over winter break this year.

I know.  Seriously.

The best part is that I could earn 3 credits (read: last class ever) and learn about how social welfare works in India.  Seriously?  I can't believe I even have the opportunity to apply.

1 comment:

  1. That would be really cool! I want to talk to you! Call me when you have some time. :)

    ReplyDelete