Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Geektacular: Android Apps

(I heart Android)

This post is in celebration of my new Geektastic page, where I'm now putting my super geeky posts and links so you'll have no need to hunt for that super awesome link I once told you about that could magically make your computer turn into a flying saucer.  My boss recently upgraded her well loved phone to a very awesome Droid (an Android phone)...which got me thinking about what I would recommend as my "must have" apps.  (Maybe I should mention that I have a Samsung Moment, another Android phone).  So for your viewing pleasure here are the apps I think rock (in no particular order)...

(It turns out that after spending the time deciding which apps I thought were most awesome, I'm now so tired I have to take the easy way out and just cut and paste my list instead of making it look all pretty.  So I apologize for the not pretty formatting).


  • Yelp



  • Robotic Guitarist Free



  • CraigsNotifica craigslist



  • ASTRO File Manager



  • Alarmed Lite Alarm Clock



  • Screebl Lite - Save Power!



  • TimeCatcher



  • Handcent SMS



  • Lookout Mobile Security FREE



  • Opera Mini 5 browser



  • Tap Dialer



  • PicSay Pro - Photo Editor



  • Key Ring Reward Cards



  • BetterCut



  • Bar Control



  • Button Shortcut



  • aContacts



  • Rings Extended



  • Mobile Defense (BETA)



  • ShopSavvy



  • Shazam




  • View this app list on AppBrain

    0 Comments:

    Leave a Thought...