Sunday, November 14, 2010

Tweet On

Now that was an interesting week.  The short story is that some where in the week my body's off switch broke.  Which lead to 86 hours (+1 hour of sleep) without any sleep - not by choice.  My body broke sometime after the one hour nap, refusing to shut off.  I don't remember much from the last half of the week...but I read a lot of wikipedia articles on sleep and a few tweets.  Oh, and the New Kids on the Block and Backstreet Boys announcing their tour together.  That made my whole week.

So speaking of Twitter (or not).  If you're not on it, get on it.  It's what the cool kids are doing.  It's like mini-blogging.  As a bonus, you get to watch hilarious conversations like this go down if you're following the right people.


Or you can have a super fun timeline that looks like this when you follow a famous blogger, tell your friend your watching the person that makes her famous, or keep up on the happenings of your friend thousands of miles away - and her sad happenings with the Apple store:

It's especially fun if you live a funny life, but even if you don't, people still like knowing your random thoughts on the world.  So get on the bandwagon, I'm saving you a seat.

Tweet on.

4 comments:

  1. Hee hee hee... I love twitter too much. It's so fun to have friends on it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Rachel and I have a LOT of conversations on twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that because of Joe, I'm famous! :) And I love that my tweet made YOUR blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rach and Vic - I love your guy's conversations on twitter! I feel like live on the east coast with you all!

    And Mandy - you are totally famous. During the game I kept thinking, "Mandy knows the guy these commentators keep talking about!". You're so cool.

    ReplyDelete